The materials presented on this web site have been published by Brothers Leagues Club Townsville as an information source only.
The club makes no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of, and you should not rely on, any information contained in this site.
Despite our best efforts, the club makes no warranties that the information in this site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
The club disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
Brothers Leagues Club Townsville respects the privacy of its members and guests. Where personal information is collected including, but not limited to, name, email address and contact number, via the website, this information will NOT be distributed to a third party. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
Brothers Leagues Club Townsville is committed to the Queensland Club Industry Privacy Code that stipulates the privacy obligations of the club in relation to its members and patrons.
Some key elements of the Privacy Code are:
- Brothers Leagues Club Townsville will collect personal information that is necessary for the club to meet or fulfil its activities and functions and is also required by law. The information can include the name, street, telephone number(s), date of birth, email address, occupation etc. relating to membership applications at Brothers Leagues Club Townsville and other information collected as the result of accessing the facilities and services provided by Brothers Leagues Club Townsville such as player loyalty systems.
- Brothers Leagues Club Townsville will use lawful and fair means, that are not intrusive, to collect personal information. Where lawful and practical, Brothers Leagues Club Townsville will provide members and patrons with a choice of interacting anonymously with the Club.
- Brothers Leagues Club Townsville will use personal information in ways that are consistent with the Privacy Code including where practicable seeking the consent of the members and patron about whom the information relates before using the personal information.
- Brothers Leagues Club Townsville will provide opportunities to members and patrons to access the information held about them by the Club to the extent provided by the Privacy Code and will ascertain and correct the information if advised in writing that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date.
- Brothers Leagues Club Townsville has procedures in place to facilitate privacy complaints and encourages the member or patron (complainant) to first contact the Club (respondent) before approaching the Privacy Commissioner. If this facilitation is not to the satisfaction of the member or patron, Redcliffe Leagues Club will advise the patron to refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.
A FULL COPY OF THE QUEENSLAND CLUB INDUSTRY PRIVACY CODE IS AVAILABLE UPON WRITTEN REQUEST TO BROTHERS LEAGUES CLUB TOWNSVILLE.