Brothers Rugby League Club now 90 years strong…
Brothers Rugby League prides itself on its success both on and off the field and neither could be achieved without the commitment and generosity of our loyal sponsors.
Brothers games have remained one of the best attended both home and away and are consistently one of the best supported teams in the TDRL. Moreover, we are proud to have been voted Clubs Queensland’s ‘Best Football Club Queensland 2011’ and ‘Best Club North Queensland 2011, 2012 and 2015′.
Needless to say, you can be sure that by becoming a sponsor of Brothers Rugby League, you will gain valuable exposure of your brand and your business, as well as other valuable benefits, both on-field and off-field.
The Jack Manski Oval at Brothers Leagues Club is one of North Queensland’s busiest football hubs, utilised by the 38 junior teams, 3 senior teams and the Townsville Mendi Blackhawks on a daily basis. It has magnificent viewing areas and equally great opportunities for sponsors to achieve successful branding.
- Seniors A-Grade Jersey
- Junior Club Team Polos
- Football Field Signage
Brothers Leagues Club boasts over 30,000 members and Home Game spectator crowd attendance are over 500 at each game.
The Department of Transport and Main Roads confirm that the Average Annual Daily Traffic (AADT) figure (2010) for the section of Hervey Range Road, between the Riverway Drive intersection and the Kern Brothers Intersection, is approximately 12,000 vehicles. This figure relates to vehicles travelling in each direction on this section of road.
The AADT (2009) figure for traffic on the section of Ring Road adjacent to the Beck Drive Overpass is approximately 9,500 vehicles, with half of these vehicles travelling south along the Ring Road. A proportion of this traffic would come from the Shaw Road section of the Ring Road.
Brothers Yearly Community Field usage includes
- Brothers Senior Rugby League Club
- Brothers Junior Rugby League Club
- Townsville Mendi Blackhawks
- Northern Division Foley Shield Competition
- Bill Nettle Rugby League
- Primary School Rugby League
- ARL Foundation Cup
- North Queensland Primary School Quad series Finals
- Laurie Spina Shield – Toyota Cowboys sponsored Under 11 (64 teams)
- Townsville Secondary Schools Under 15 & Open
- Brothers Leagues Club sponsored Under 10 Challenge – Townsville Primary Scools
- Centenary game – Australian Defence Force Army team v Palm Island
- Kirwan High GIO Schoolboy Cup (Finals)
- NRL, NYC and Intrust Super cup team trials
- Queensland Independent Secondary schools (Confraternity Shield) 2013
- Queensland Police State Championships 2013
Non Rugby League Field Activities
- Primary School Touch
- Rebels Football (soccer)
- Rum Runners Touch Football
To discuss these and other sponsorship opportunities for the 2016 season and beyond, please contact the club – firstname.lastname@example.org or 4773 8000.