Brothers Leagues Club Townsville prides itself on providing a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality, not just a job. We provide our staff with ongoing training and professional development to improve them both professionally and personally.
We are proud to offer:
– Competitive remuneration
– Rosters done 2 weeks in advance
– Internal and external training opportunities
– Weekly pays
– Regular staff rewards and staff member of the year competition
– Ongoing career development and training
– Great team environment
What do we look for?
It would be advantageous to have:
– A smile!
– Bubbly and friendly personality
– Outstanding customer service
– Great communication skills
– RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
– RSG (Responsible Service of Gambling)
– Community involvement
How can I apply?
Applications are available at reception or can be downloaded here.
Please hand in your application at reception along with your current resume. As we receive a large amount of resumes, you will only be called if you have been shortlisted.
For further questions please call 4773 8000.